Thus says the LORD, 'In your old age I shall be still the same'

 





I read these poetic and comforting words last night - words from the LORD through Isaiah - it's from today's Office of Readings.

What a motto to live by!

I know many people who are struggling in these days and need to hear this and to believe it ... replace 'House of Jacob' with your name because God speaks this to each one of us.
God IS with us.
#Godiswithus


‘Listen to me, House of Jacob, 

all you who remain of the House of Israel, 

you who have been carried since birth, 

whom I have carried since the time you were born.

In your old age I shall be still the same, 

when your hair is grey I shall still support you. 

I have already done so, I have carried you, 

I shall still support and deliver you.’      

                                                           ~ Isaiah 46:3-4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be careful what you pray for!

‘The kingdom of God will be ... given to a people who will produce its fruit.’

Longest, darkest night